Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0RN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00234
Brief Description : Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
Qualifications Required : • To be considered for this role you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a qualification in ICT and/or a creative medium such as Graphic Design, Art or Media/Marketing or possibly Business Studies.
Vacancy Detail : You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, then this programme is for you!
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
The company require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the delivery and development of a range of digital marketing and communications activities.
• Helping to develop, deliver and evaluate digital communications with existing members/audiences including website content, email campaigns, social media, webinars and other digital channels.
• Helping to develop, deliver and evaluate digital communications with wider audiences including campaigns to promote events, membership, CPD and other services.
• Supporting the running and development of the website including adding/updating content, monitoring and moderating user-generated content, activities to track and improve site traffic, SEO, user journeys and member engagement.
• Taking on a leading role in developing the use of social media by creating content, monitoring and reporting on reach/engagement, identifying relevant conversations, influencers, awareness days, etc. and proposing and trialling new approaches/channels.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the digital sector.
About the Company
Our client is a charity and membership organisation which supports schools across England, Wales and internationally. They are dedicated to supporting schools and teachers across every aspect of provision for more able learners. Drawing on over 35 years’ experience, they are at the forefront of thought leadership and evidence-based approaches in this field, with their member schools leading the way in implementing best practice. The company believes that all able children, regardless of background, should be recognised and have the opportunity to realise their potential. It offers resources and services to help schools review the scope and quality of policy and provision for more able learners within a context of challenge and high standards for all.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5
Salary : £175.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 21/07/2019
Possible Start Date : 01/08/2019
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : • You will be highly organised with good time management, confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken).
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn and put ideas forward.
• An interest in Digital Marketing and knowledge of social media is advantageous.
• You must be creative and resourceful.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
• You will have a proven interest in digital media/marketing/communications.
• You will possess fantastic attention to detail and a mature outlook/disposition.
• You will be able to work as part of a team and independently.
• You will have an interest in learning about and contributing to the charity/education/membership sectors.
Future Prospects : With the aim to become a full-time member of the marketing team, with ongoing training.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma.
You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, Google analytics, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies.
This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Other Information : Location - Didcot, OX11
Working Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
Wage = £175 per week
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
Things to consider : There will be some business travel to events and member schools.
With regards to commuting, there are parking spaces available for own transport (car/moped/motorbike/bicycle) - The premises are 1 minute off the A34 at Chilton.
The nearest railway station is Didcot Parkway and if arriving by bus, take the Connector 98 service from stop R2 outside Didcot Parkway station, exiting at Latton Close.
The map below shows the employer's location