Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 3FJ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00277
Brief Description : Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
Qualifications Required : • To be considered for this role you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a qualification in a creative medium such as Graphic Design, Art or Media/Marketing or possibly Business Studies.
• You will be highly organised, confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital Marketing and knowledge of social media is advantageous.
• You must be creative and resourceful.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
Vacancy Detail : Our client based in Derbyshire, has been successful growing business since 2004 specialising in web design and Marketing working with clients in across the UK and all over the world. With the aim to make web and computers made easy as possible for their clients.
The business are now looking to expand and would like you to join them working as a Digital Marketing apprentice working alongside a small team of 3 colleagues and management team of two office Dogs! (Must be an animal lover) as they do like to make an appearance every now & then!
The company require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include working with the:
• Company Website where you will be assisting in updating and re-branding the company website.
• Flyers and Campaigns where you will be sending marketing to existing and new clients through a variety of channels.
• Strategy where you will be creating the marketing strategy and planning and creating key objectives.
• Business Support where you will support the business in growth through marketing.
• Social Media where you will be responsible for the company’s social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
• Content, Email Marketing & Website where you will proactively manage the company’s website and produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9.00am -5.00pm
Salary : £168.75 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 09/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 12/08/2019
Skills Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Future Prospects : Opportunity to secure permanent position within the company working as qualified digital marketing.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma.
You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, Google analytics, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies.
This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
The map below shows the employer's location