Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Bury, Greater Manchester, BL0 9HU
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00287
Brief Description : Are you looking to launch a career in marketing?
If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
Qualifications Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career in the Marketing sector. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. · You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE
· A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level in Marketing or Media Studies would be beneficial
Vacancy Detail : We have an exciting opportunity to join our fantastic client as a digital marketing apprentice. Our client is looking for a aspiring digital marketer to join them upon the launch of their new service in the vibrant market town, Ramsbottom. The role is perfect for individuals who have an interest in creating content and the drive to attract members to the new service through social media platforms. This is a great opportunity in a cool, energised community alongside working with an energised and supportive team.
Our client require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, this is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage social media accounts, generate engaging content, assist with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Company website - You will be assisting in updating and rebranding the company website.
• Flyers and campaigns - You will be sending marketing to existing and new clients.
• Strategy – You will be creating the marketing strategy and plan and create key objectives.
• Business support – You will support the business in growth through marketing.
• Social Media – You will be responsible for the company’s social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn).
• Content, Email Marketing & Website - You will proactively manage the company’s website, produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
• Administration – You will be assisting in the business administration, dealing with customer enquiries and supporting your colleagues to ensure a successful process is followed from start to finish.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary : £187.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 26/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 28/08/2019
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in digital marketing in advantageous.
• You will have excellent verbal communication skills.
• You will be creative and resourceful.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
• You will be confident and professional.
• You will have knowledge of social media and content writing
• You will have knowledge of Apple products (not essential).
Future Prospects : After completion of your apprenticeship, you will be given the opportunity to become apart of the marketing team and given the chnace to work your way up higher within the company.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma.
You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, Google analytics, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies.
This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
The map below shows the employer's location