Job Title : IT Sales Apprentice.
Location : Kidderminster, West Midlands
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : IT Technical Salesperson (Level 3)
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00288
Brief Description : Do you have an interest in developing into a career into the world of sales?
If you love keeping up to date with the latest IT gadgets /technology, we would love to hear from you!
Vacancy Detail : We have a very exciting opportunity working for the leading company OGL in Kidderminster, who are looking to recruit several IT Sales Apprentices to join their Sales departments.
• You must have an Interest in a sales and/or IT
• Applicants should be self-motivated, target-driven and a team player with a can-do attitude
• A commitment to creating a first-class customer service environment
• An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
• Strong organisational and administration ability
• Confident in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
You may be making appointments for any of our IT specialists, talking to our customers about their IT strategies, working with our sales administrators or sharing ideas with our marketing team.
• Building strong relationships with customers
• Generating and qualifying sales leads
• Appointment making
• Accurate record keeping of all customer contact information
• Preparation of accurate quotations and sales order documentation
• Supporting customers in obtaining purchases
• Negotiating and closing sales
• Processing sales orders
• Meeting customers’ after sales needs
• Ownership of learning to develop and build your sales career with us
• Keeping abreast of technological developments to ensure you’re able to discuss potential benefits with customers
• You earn while you learn,
• OGL offers a generous salary
• 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• Employee benefits package including leisure, travel and retail discounts
• Free on-site parking
• Full development and training given
• Long-term progression opportunities – grow your own career
Positions Available : 4
Working Week : Monday to Thursday -8:45am to 5:30pm Friday-8:45am to 5:00pm
Salary : £191.25 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 30/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 02/09/2019
Skills Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career in the IT sector. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. · You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE
· A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level in Business Admin or Business Studies would be beneficial
· Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
Future Prospects : OGL & Intequal will ensure that you receive an excellent foundation in both sales and IT training, as well as having the opportunity to work in our various sales teams. You’ll be supported as you develop within the role with on the job training provided by our in-house IT and sales trainers. Your learning doesn’t stop there, regular vendor days, e-learning and in-house coaching are available to make sure that you stay at the very top of your game.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
The map below shows the employer's location