Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Location : Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 4R W
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00303
Brief Description : Do you have an interest in learning on how the digital world works? If so we have a role for you that lets you explore your creativity learning digital marketing.
Qualifications Required : • To be considered for this role you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a qualification in a creative medium such as Graphic Design, Art or Media/Marketing or possibly Business Studies.
Vacancy Detail : You will be working for our client based in Evesham as a Digital Marketing Apprentice and will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
The business is a full service creative graphic design and digital marketing agency, based in Evesham, Worcestershire. Who are committed to helping their clients implement a strategic and innovative marketing strategy, supporting business to thrive now and in the future.
Providing end-to-end digital and traditional marketing solutions, based on unique business goals, the team that you will be joining, together all staff have over 30 years of experience working in Digital marketing, web development & Design.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include working with the:
• Company Website where you will be assisting in updating and re-branding the company website.
• Flyers and Campaigns where you will be sending marketing to existing and new clients through a variety of channels.
• Strategy where you will be creating the marketing strategy and planning and creating key objectives.
• Business Support where you will support the business in growth through marketing.
• Social Media where you will be responsible for the company’s social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
• Content, Email Marketing & Website where you will proactively manage the company’s website and produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
Benefits Of Doing An Apprenticeship:
• Earn while you learn.
• Entitled to an NUS student discount card.
• You will gain work experience in your chosen field of work.
• Increased future earning potential across the course of your career.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours per week
Salary : £187.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 20/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 30/09/2019
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : • You will be highly organised, confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital Marketing and knowledge of social media is advantageous.
• You must be creative and resourceful.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the learner to secure a full time permanent position working as a qualified Digital Marketer.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma.
You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, Google analytics, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies.
This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
The map below shows the employer's location