Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Telford,, Shropshire, TF7 4QU
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00327
Brief Description : Do you have an interest in learning on how the digital world works? If so we have a role for you that lets you explore your creativity learning digital marketing.
Qualifications Required : · You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE
· A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level in Business Admin or Business Studies would be beneficial
· Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
Vacancy Detail : You will be working for our client based in Telford as a Digital Marketing Apprentice and will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
The business incorporates outstanding service with creative marketing strategies and effective initiatives that generate long-term commercial value for their clients.
They generally work with small to medium sized businesses within the West Midlands, providing services such as Web design, SEO content writing, Marketing consultancy and Social media management.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include working with the:
• Company Website where you will be assisting in updating and re-branding the company website.
• Flyers and Campaigns where you will be sending marketing to existing and new clients through a variety of channels.
• Strategy where you will be creating the marketing strategy and planning and creating key objectives.
• Business Support where you will support the business in growth through marketing.
• Social Media where you will be responsible for the company’s social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
• Content, Email Marketing & Website where you will proactively manage the company’s website and produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
Benefits Of Doing An Apprenticeship:
• Earn while you learn.
• Entitled to an NUS student discount card.
• You will gain work experience in your chosen field of work.
• Increased future earning potential across the course of your career.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary : £190.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 01/11/2019
Possible Start Date : 04/11/2019
Skills Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career in the IT sector. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position with the employer working as a qualified digital marketer.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma.
You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, Google analytics, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies.
This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
The map below shows the employer's location