Job Title : IT Support technician
Location : Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 3EL
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Infrastructure technician Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00333
Brief Description : IT Apprentice
Qualifications Required : • You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE.
Vacancy Detail : Our Client has been running since 1999 and is known for providing services such as Engineering, Digital displays, IT Services & security. The company has been involved with many projects such as working with Transport for London, Great Western railway, Norwich Airport & FatFace.
With the company now expanding they would like you to join their team as an IT apprentice.
As an IT Apprentice your main role/ responsibilities will include:
•Raising tickets and processing jobs.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• 1st line support
• Logging calls
• Responding to active monitoring
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
Benefits working as an IT Apprentice with Intequal.
• You will be entitled to a NUS Card – which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
• All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs traveling to college one day a week.
• You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 3 Infrastructure technician with on the job training.
• You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £150.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 03/02/2020
Skills Required : • You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills
• Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the learner to earn while they learn completing a level 3 qualification as an infrastructure technician.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
The map below shows the employer's location