Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Location : Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 9PA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00352
Brief Description : Are you based in the Redditch area?
Are you looking to earn while you learn?
If you are looking for an alternative to college or university, we have an exciting opportunity for you working as a digital marketing apprentice.
Qualifications Required : • You will have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE.
Vacancy Detail : Who you will be working for…
Our client is family run business with 25 years’ experience providing material requirements planning, production control software for the entire manufacturing sector.
With a history of giving fantastic opportunities to apprentices to work for them, many of whom still work for MIE, the company are now looking to expand their team and would like you to join them!
• The company offers Free parking and are within a short distance to public transport links.
As a Digital marketing Apprentice your main role/ responsibilities will include:
• Business Support - where you will support the business in growth through marketing.
• Social Media - where you will be responsible for the company’s social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, etc.
• Content, Email Marketing & Website - where you will proactively manage the company’s website and produce email campaigns and other marketing materials.
• Preparing case studies.
• Preparing stands and possibly attending at exhibitions.
What is involved with doing an apprenticeship?
You will be enrolled onto a 16-month Digital Marketing course with Intequal and will be working towards a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. All of our training courses at Intequal are taught remotely & online using the latest Microsoft technology.
What opportunities could my career lead to, once qualified?
• Digital Marketing Coordinator.
• Campaign Executive.
• Marketing Executive.
• SEO Executive.
• Web Analyst.
Benefits working as an IT Apprentice with Intequal.
• You will be entitled to a NUS Card – which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
• You will gain a recognised qualification as a Digital marketer with on the job training.
• You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 37.5 Hours per week.
Salary : £160.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 03/02/2020
Skills Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position with the company once completed the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma.
You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, Google analytics, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies.
This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
The map below shows the employer's location