Job Title : IT Support Apprentice
Location : Stoke on Trent,, West Midlands, ST3 5XA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Infrastructure technician Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00358
Brief Description : IT Apprenticeship – Fifteen Group
Location: Stoke on Trent.
Qualifications Required : • You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE.
Vacancy Detail : Join an award-winning family run business based in Stoke on Trent for recognition for their business activities and being on the cutting edge of software development.
The business has over 10 year’s experience providing services such as business transformation through technology, software development and Telecommunications.
The business is now looking to recruit two apprentices to join their valued IT team as an infrastructure technician.
• You will be entitled to a NUS Card – which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
• All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs traveling to college one day a week.
• You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 3 Infrastructure technician with on the job training.
• You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals.
As an IT Apprentice your main role/ responsibilities will include:
• Answering the phone and providing excellent customer service and care in a professional and effec-tive manner.
• Providing remote support, advice and guidance to the customer
• Fault diagnosis and diagnosis of security issues
• Working with hardware
• Software installation
• Application support in bespoke software
• PC builds, reconfiguration and re-builds including:
- Account set-up & Identifying and fixing issues
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00am
Salary : £150.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/01/2020
Possible Start Date : 03/02/2020
Skills Required : • You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills
• Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position at the end of the apprenticeship as a qualified IT technician.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
The map below shows the employer's location