Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Manchester, M50 2ST
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00489
Brief Description : Do you have an interest in marketing? are you looking to kick start your career and earn while you learn?
If so, this apprenticeship opportunity could be perfect for you!
Qualifications Required : 5 GCSEs or equivalents at grades A* - C/9 - 4 (Including English Language and maths).
Vacancy Detail : As a Tech company and forward-thinking business, the company are looking for a marketing apprentice to join their team. They are looking for a passionate, highly motivated and reliable video editor and social media liaison apprentice who is marketing orientated and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills with an excellent level of English and literacy.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Preparing and editing video material
• Scheduling demos for prospective clients
• Effectively managing the organisations social media channels
• Creating and scheduling weekly posts across all social pages which fit the company ethos
• Assisting in the management of the website to maximise engagement
• Search Engine Optimization
• Creating written blog/Steam community post content
• Providing customer interaction across all social platforms
• Email campaign marketing
• Analysing campaigns progress and success
• Competitor analysis and ensuring you are maximising marketing reach
• Finding new and creative content that is relevant to the brand
• Engaging with the community
• Suggesting new ways of interacting with key markets
• Performing other duties as required
• Sending Invoices to clients
• Booking demos for prospective clients
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary : £ 12,000.00 to £ 14,000.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 22/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 28/02/2021
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required :
• Excellent organisation and time management skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise projects
• Demonstrable knowledge of working with social media platforms
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
• Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, email communications, social media and analytics
• Organised, motivated and can-do attitude
• Confident communicator
• Creative and able to articulate ideas and suggestions
• Passionate about all things digital and social media
• Self motivated and positive approach for remote working
Future Prospects : A Full time permanent role on completion of probation and when the apprenticeship is completed there will be real potential to grow with this business.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
The map below shows the employer's location