Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Stafford, ST18 9AB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00491
Brief Description : Do you have an interest in marketing? Would you like to earn while you learn?
If so, this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship could be the perfect opportunity for you! If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
Qualifications Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold:
• 5 GCSE's at a grade 4 (C) or above including Maths and English (or the equivalent)
• A minimum of 3 A-Levels passed
Vacancy Detail : We are delighted to offer this exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join a busy recruitment company based in Stafford.
The role will suit a confident and driven individual who has a strong interest in digital marketing. You will be surrounded by a successful marketing team that will help you build your skills and expand your knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
• Updating website content and liaising with web developers on performance
• Working on email campaigns using Mailchimp
• Plan, create and report on social media paid advertising
• Managing client information portals alongside the Marketing Manager
• Assisting the Marketing Manager with business-wide job boards
• Assisting the Content Executive with social media content (type and video)
• Assist the Marketing Manager with merchandise
• Develop your own ideas to support the business
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
About the Compnay
Over the years, The companies focused approach has helped build the company into what it is today and they have an enviable reputation as one of the leading providers of freelance and permanent managerial and technical staff to the UK construction industry.
Their experienced consultants specialise only in construction recruitment and in specific market sectors.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - 1Hr for lunch
Salary : National Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 31/01/2021
Possible Start Date : 08/02/2021
Personal Qualities : • A confident and positive attitude
• A professional manner
• Creative individual
• Mature attitude towards work
• Team player
• Looking to develop a successful career
• Positive, ‘will do’ attitude at all times
Skills Required : • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Be Creative and Resourceful
• Be Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
• Confident and professional
• Knowledge of Social Media
Future Prospects : There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Other Information : • 22 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
• Private Health Care after successful probation
• Long term career prospects upon completion of the apprenticeship
• Google and marketing qualifications
• Mentors and coaches that will help develop your career
The map below shows the employer's location