Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Leeds, LS27 8FE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00493
Brief Description : Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
Qualifications Required : 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English Language and maths.
Vacancy Detail : The role will consist of managing and developing the digital marketing strategy for the business. You will be responsible for enhancing our current and future digital marketing and coming up with new and exciting ways of reaching and obtaining our ideal customers through various channels.
The role will be varied and give you the opportunity to explore different avenues of digital marketing providing you can evidence an ongoing benefit of these to the business.
Due to the regulated nature of the business we require someone who possesses excellent communication skills and the ability to where necessary communicate professionally with clients.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Assisting in development and implementation of SEO and PPC strategies
• Learning how to use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Major Social Network Management (paid media and organic posts) and any other relevant platforms
• Assisting with paid media campaigns on Search (text & shopping), Display, Mobile, Apps & Video
• Creating and uploading copy and images for the client’s websites
• Assisting in writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns
• Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
• Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
• Assisting with the design of website banners and web visuals
• Communicating with clients, suppliers, and partners
• Conducting keyword research and web statistics reporting
• Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
• Learning to use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
• Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications
• Developing and integrating content marketing strategies
• Keeping up to date with current digital trends
• Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
About the Company
The Company are a new, modern and ambitious mortgage brokerage trying to make mortgages simpler and more interesting to current and potential homeowners. Mortgage brokers are often perceived as boring, suited and the bearers of tonnes of paperwork and they want to change that! Buying a house should be fun and securing the best mortgage should be a simple step so they are determined to make this as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Appealing to a younger audience They are looking for a proactive and highly motivated individual to join the team to be responsible for coming up with innovative ways to generate new business enquiries and reach new audiences as well as supporting with all areas of digital marketing.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary : £ 192.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 22/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 28/02/2021
Personal Qualities : • Must be able to work collaboratively and have first class oral and written communication skills
• A good sense of humour and a fun, positive demeanour is mandatory
• Demonstrate a keenness for learning and progression
Skills Required : • Knowledge of SEO techniques
• Mature and responsible use of Social Media as well as up to date with current social media and marketing trends
• Understanding of the difference between organic and paid positions on SERPs
• Knowledge and proven application of Analytics/AdWords/Paid Social Media would be hugely advantageous
• Knowledge or interest in the housing market and house buying process would be advantageous but not essential
Future Prospects : The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
The map below shows the employer's location