Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Location : Ashby-de-la Zouch, LE65 1NF
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Arts, Media and Publishing
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00497
Brief Description : Do you possess a passion for digital marketing and see yourself as having an analytical mindset? If so, read on as a digital marketing agency based in Ashby De La Zouch Leicestershire is looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing apprentice to join their team.
Qualifications Required : • 5 GCSE's A*-C (Level 4-9) or equivalent - must include maths & English
• Google Garage Certificate
Vacancy Detail : This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects.
Duties include but are not limited to the following;
• Supporting the marketing team in effectively utilising SEO and PPC functions when promoting to clients the managed services
• Working collaboratively with other team members to help manage multiple social media platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram and growth influencers.
• Assist in the design and implementation of PPC campaigns and maintenance
• Work in conjunction with the web development team to ensure, client websites are updated, to meet certain briefs, adhering to tight deadlines
• Support with multi-channel marketing campaigns alongside the marketing team
• Analysing campaign results & success reporting
• Utilising your skill set in Google Analytics, Google My Business and Google Garage to drive results
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
About the Company
The company help small and medium sized businesses with digital marketing consultancy and campaign management service to drive growth using connected data-driven technology. They will build a new digital marketing campaign, expand and improve existing campaigns and introduce new technology to significantly increase online brand presence, lead generation and online sales for businesses. They also share their technology and teach in-house marketing teams to keep you in front competitors.
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary : £ 9,100.00 to £ 12,600.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 23/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 28/02/2021
Personal Qualities : • Analytical
• Team player
• Excellent communicator
Skills Required : • A basic understanding of Google Garage, My Business - ideally Google Tag Manager
• A good understanding of frontend development; HTML, CSS, Java etc
• A basic understanding of Google Analytics
• A keen interest in digital marketing concepts
• An understanding of Google Ads
• An understanding of LinkedIn, Snap Chat and Tik Tok and growth influencing
Future Prospects : • The opportunity to secure a full-time position once the apprenticeship has concluded
• The chance to secure a more senior role
• Potential to progress onto a Level 4 apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Other Information : • Onsite parking
• Good public transport routes
• Fantastic team dynamic and culture
• A culture for music, in particular - Rock Bands
The map below shows the employer's location