Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 4QD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00510
Brief Description : We are looking for an apprentice Digital Marketer with excellent copywriting, communication and digital skills to undertake a wide range of marketing activities for the successful delivery of the marketing plans for the Visitor Attractions and the Holiday Parks.
Qualifications Required : • 5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
Vacancy Detail : This interesting and exciting apprenticeship is an ideal opportunity for a marketer who works well, both as part of a team and independently in this busy family owned company
The successful candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable, Good communication skills are essential and the desire to succeed and gain a wide range of experience is fundamental In return we can offer a wide range of challenges and enjoyable working conditions.
Examples of work to be undertaken:
• Monitor all of the companies social media channels and respond to reviews and answer direct messages. Google my Business, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Schedule content for campaigns on all social channels
• Update Visitor attractions, Caravan Parks and Lake District Estates websites across the company’s activities. Update sites weekly and review content to maximise SEO
• Update affiliate sales platforms and third party sites
• Excellent copy writing and content skills are essential for implementation of e-shots, blogs and social media campaigns
• Proof reading of marketing materials; online and print
• Responsible for mailing campaigns
• Attend exhibitions on behalf of the Company from time to time
• Always to work in a safe manner and raise any concerns immediately with the line manager.
• Successful candidate needs to be disciplined and able to work independently on projects
In addition to the above the successful candidate will be required to assist in other businesses as part of the wider HQ and team when required.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday - 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary : £ 12,500.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 22/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 28/02/2021
Personal Qualities : • Demonstrate an enthusiastic, proactive, Can Do, and problem-solving approach to the job
• Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, taking responsibility for each situation as it arises
• Be willing to attend training sessions/courses as required
• Be willing to work outside normal office hours when required to meet the needs of our leisure businesses at their busy times
• A pool vehicle is provided for business use for all journeys outside the Kendal Office
Skills Required : • The successful candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable
• Good communication skills are essential and the desire to succeed and gain a wide range of experience is fundamental
Future Prospects : Fantastic career and earning potential within a fast growing and successful business in a world class tourist UK region. This is like no other opportunity on the market and there will be a permanent role for the right candidate.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Other Information : 28 working days annual leave per annum includes the statutory bank holidays plus one extra day after 5 years’ service. - Free travel for staff member and close family on both the Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway and Ullswater ‘Steamers’. Favourable rates for retail and holiday lets
The map below shows the employer's location