Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Surrey, Surrey, KT2 7PW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00629
Brief Description : Are you enthusiastic about marketing? are you looking to gain on the job experince and earn while you learn?
Qualifications Required : • GCSE 9-4/A*-C in English, ICT and Maths or Functional Skills Level 2 in all three
• Media or digital marketing qualifications are advantageous but not essential
• Please show evidence of work experience on your CV, paid or voluntary
Vacancy Detail : We are looking for an apprentice to join a lovely marketing office based in Kingston upon Thames, with a specific interest in Digital Marketing.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with and assist with the school social media presence and daily posting as well as expanding your interests in digital marketing as a whole!
• You will receive training in using their existing post scheduler to assist with scheduling social media posts.
There will be an opportunity to assist with creating content and posts for our main social media channels: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• You will contribute to writing for the company blog and training will be provided on using WordPress which is widely used for company websites and blogs. Feedback will be provided on written English and on writing for the web
• You will be involved in video creation with the purpose of making sure that the courses they offer reaches a wider audience, This is an aspect that needs to be develop much further and training will be provided on using simple software to assist with the creation of promotional videos for upload to our YouTube Channel and the website.
• It is also hoped that you will take an interest in developing marketing strategies by carrying out competitor research, providing recommendations and present these to the Head of Marketing
• General ad hoc duties as required
Starting in 2000, the School started from humble beginnings...
Their School Principal, had experience teaching the English language for over 10 years before opening the School in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey. She has, and continues to have a passion for teaching the English language by teaching foreign English learners and local businesses.
The School has since then, become one of the most recognised English language School's in Kingston upon Thames, Surrey.
With a proven track record of successful students, alongside their experienced members of staff, the School continues to blossom!
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday - 9am - 4.00pm
Salary : £ 161.25 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 21/05/2021
Possible Start Date : 24/05/2021
Personal Qualities : • You are reasonably competent in IT and have good written and spoken communication skills.
• You are interested in learning how to use appropriate software to create social media designs and some experience of content creation.
Skills Required : • You have current knowledge of how to use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and be ready to learn how to use these in a business setting.
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Organisation skills
• Analytical skills
• Team working
• Able to work on own initiative.
Future Prospects : After successful completion of the apprenticeship the company would like to offer a full-time position
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Other Information : Happy to discuss flexible work patterns, including a combination of remote work and working from the office.
The map below shows the employer's location