Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Manchester, M3 2HW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00671
Brief Description : Do you have an interest in marketing? Would you like to earn while you learn?
If so, this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship could be the perfect opportunity for you! If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
Vacancy Detail : The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, working within a team of 9 you will become an valued member of the marketing team, you will be trained and mentored throughout your apprenticeship, giving you the best possible start to your career.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Working Directly with LinkedIn
• Company Website - Updating website and website maintenance
• Website - Content/graphic creating for website and social media platforms
• Social Media - Update Social media management, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter - Respond to enquiries
• Content & Email Marketing - Creating marketing collateral, assist in raising company profile
• Reporting - SEO and Google Analytics reporting
• Accounts - Managing client accounts and executing marketing campaigns
• Administration - Talking to clients regularly via phone and email
• Targets - Working towards fixed weekly targets
About the Company:
The company offer a wide range of services to maximise the effectiveness of a LinkedIn lead generation campaign. They and offer and build a tailored plan for companies. Services include: Connection requests, personalised messages to all new connections, profile optimization, full conversation management, outreach and follow-up planning, LinkedIn content marketing and qualifying calls to leads. Although this Company is based in Manchester that they are rapidly expanding and have offices in New York and Dubai.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday - 9.00 - 5.30pm
Salary : £ 180.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 05/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 08/11/2021
Personal Qualities : Ideal candidates will have an excellent phone manner, be confident in working independently in a fast-paced environment, a huge drive to learn with an intense hunger for success and a positive attitude. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and exciting organization that has excellent opportunities for fast career progression.
Skills Required : • An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
• Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, email communications, social media and analytics
• Passion for digital marketing
• Organised, motivated and can-do attitude
• Confident communicator
• Creative and able to articulate ideas and suggestions
Future Prospects : A Full time permanent when the apprenticeship is completed
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
The map below shows the employer's location