Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1JR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00707
Brief Description : Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start!
Qualifications Required : ● A-C (4-9) English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent
● A passion for social media and digital content is a must!
Vacancy Detail : We are currently recruiting for a smart home customisation and installation company in Cheshire who have more than 40 years’ experience in the customisation of smart home automation systems. The company have worked with a variety of clients, including architects, interior designers, lighting designers, home builds, property developers and homeowners. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team as our Digital Marketing Apprentice!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, your responsibilities would include:
● Brainstorming new and creative ideas
● Innovating and presenting new digital/offline strategies
● Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, print, email, blog, SEO and more
● Driving traffic to company pages
● Uploading content to their website
● Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
● Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
● Keeping up to date of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
● Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 26/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 06/12/2021
Personal Qualities : ● A keen interest in Digital Marketing, Social Media and Content production
● Well organised
Skills Required : ● Willing to learn about Digital Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
● Good attention to detail and accuracy
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● An understanding of marketing is desirable
● Knowledge of Social Media
● Computer Literate
Future Prospects : A Full time permanent role for the right candidate when the apprenticeship is completed.
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
Other Information : Please note: Salary will be dependent on experience. All salaries are set at the employers’ discretion and in line with the National Apprenticeship guidance.
The map below shows the employer's location