Job Title : Marketing Operations Apprentice
Location : Cullompton, EX15 1BS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00713
Brief Description : Our client is looking for a highly motivated and technically-minded individual to join their advertising operations team.
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business Studies, Media or Marketing.
Vacancy Detail : Working with a selection of international clients, you will troubleshoot issues and implement technical solutions involving online advertisements to ensure the smooth running of their digital advertising workflow.
On a day-to-day basis you will be communicating with clients on their requirements (over email and via the telephone), troubleshooting technical issues with digital campaigns through their ad serving systems, investigate issues they may experience with their advertising infrastructure across different channels (websites, apps, etc), troubleshooting reports to isolate issues, assist with complex reporting on campaign performance, optimising digital infrastructure to maximise advertising revenue, assist the advertising operations team with technical matters past their knowledge, work on projects both for the technical operations and advertising operations team’s clients and quality assuring other team member’s work to ensure it is completed to the highest standard, all while working as quickly and efficiently as possible to ensure work is completed within the contracted turnaround times.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
About the Company
“To be an innovative, fun international business that is client oriented, rewards its people and contributes to society” our client’s slogan represents the fundamentals of what we stand for. We have placed fun at the very centre of our vision and that is why it is not uncommon to see us in fancy dress or engaging in outdoor activities. Our client as a company is built from smaller teams which are separated into technical groups. We have two tech teams, one admin team and, of course, our management team. Our family-friendly policies allow our staff to work in a way which suits them, and we continuously strive to improve on how we can become even more flexible. We are extremely proud of our staff and their dedication to work. Not only this, but many of our team members achieve many exceptional things outside of the workplace and set our standards well above anything we had ever hoped. Whilst priding ourselves on our family-friendly values we work tirelessly side by side with CLIC Sargent who are our chosen charity to help raise as much money to aid families going through an extremely hard time with their children facing the battle with cancer.
Perks of working here include:
• Enhanced holiday allowance – starting with 20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
• Home working policies available
• Never have to work on your birthday and get paid for it!
• Company auto enrolment pension scheme
• Eye tests & money off VDU glasses
• Continuous formal and informal training and development programmes
• Free tea & coffee every day
• Length of Service bonus
• Stupendous Christmas party
• Periodic team bonding nights out on the town, paid by the Company
• Giant Jenga
• Free parking
• Flexible start / finish times
• Access to an Employee Assistance programme
• Annual awards night
• Employee of the month with additional holiday as the prize
• Cheesy music Fridays
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £ 173.07 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 26/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 06/12/2021
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : You will possess the following skills:
• Impeccable written communication skills.
• Comfortable communicating over the telephone.
• A keen interest in digital advertising.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Proactive approach to daily tasks with a desire to exceed expectations.
• Attentive to detail.
• Capability to work within a team while being independently responsible for client accounts.
• An interest to potentially learn technical aspects of web design and infrastructure further into the future.
• Experience within a customer account management role is desirable but not essential.
• Familiarity with spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets is desirable but not essential.
• Knowledge of digital advertising channels (display, video, email, social media, native, etc) is desirable but not essential.
Future Prospects : Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will gain accredited qualifications, giving you a fantastic start to your career in digital marketing!
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Other Information : Location: Cullompton, EX15
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm (working from home the majority of the time, but visiting the office once a week on Wednesdays)
Wage: £9000 per annum
Please note that your commute may be taken into consideration when we review your application, in line with our safeguarding practices.
The map below shows the employer's location