Job Title : Marketing and Admin Apprentice
Location : Crewe, CW1 4LY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00720
Brief Description : We are seeking an aspiring Digital Marketing Apprentice to provide general promotion and marketing of an Academy, Nursery and Multi-Academy Trust, alongside general admin support for the Academy office.
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business Studies, Media or Marketing.
Please note that you must not hold an existing qualification at a higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree).
Vacancy Detail : This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will be to:
• Manage the Academy websites, which include Nursery and the Multi-Academy Trust, ensuring they are statutory compliant, current and up to date, appealing and easy to navigate.
• Assist with social media marketing by developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels.
• Assist with producing regular, high-quality images and videos that can be uploaded via various multi-media channels.
• Assist with designing and producing marketing materials that will effectively promote the Academy, Nursery and Multi-Academy Trust, including local newspaper adverts/reports etc.
• Provide day to day technical support as required, for example minor printing issues, management information system support, etc.
• Ensure all parents/carers are registered and contactable through the parent portal.
• Manage the pupil photo permissions, ensuring we have permission prior to uploading images online.
• Deal with telephone calls and voicemails ensuring messages are delivered on time and accurately.
• Deal with face-to-face enquiries, guaranteeing excellent customer service at all times.
• Provide hospitality for visitors to the school.
• Maintain and update school files, manual and computer, including staff and pupil records to ensure that accurate information is stored securely and available for use by appropriate persons.
• Provide general clerical support for the school including word processing, photocopying, filing, collation of information, distribution of mail and resources, to ensure the efficient and timely provision of information.
• Carry out general photocopying and laminating duties as required.
• Maintain a clean and tidy reception area daily, free from clutter and deliveries.
• Ensuring all information leaflets in the reception area are kept well stocked.
• Receive goods and other items (including pupil’s personal possessions) and ensure they get to the correct destination.
• Fulfil any other reasonable duties.
About the Company
Our employer is an Academy and Day Nursery, whose educational vision is to be a place of excellence and enjoyment and have high aspirations for all their children. They want everyone to feel valued and achieve to the best of their potential. They have very high expectations of behaviour, where all learners are given equal opportunities and treated fairly, and they want children to enjoy learning and develop a love of learning. Children are at the heart of everything they do, and the Children's Council plays an active part in decision making within the Academy. They aim for children to feel safe and secure; they place a particular emphasis on meeting the emotional needs of their children. They aim for children to leave the Academy confident, happy and well equipped for the next phase of their education, and their very skilled team know each child well and want the very best outcomes for them.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 4pm
Salary : £ 150.50 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 26/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 06/12/2021
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be creative, resourceful and have brilliant attention to detail.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
• You will be confident and professional.
• You will be empathetic and helpful.
• You will have a good working knowledge of social media.
• An interest in digital marketing is advantageous.
Future Prospects : Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will gain industry recognised qualifications and valuable work experience, giving you a fantastic start to your career in the digital marketing sector!
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
Other Information : Please note that your commute may be taken into consideration when we review your application, in line with our safeguarding practices.
The map below shows the employer's location