Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Lancaster, LA1 4WA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00726
Brief Description : Do you have an interest in digital marketing? Are you looking to earn while you learn and gain a qualification? if so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Qualifications Required : • Grade 4/C GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 in English Language.
Vacancy Detail : We have the pleasure of recruiting for a digital marketing apprentice for fantastic recruitment company based in Lancashire.
The company are a Leading SEO and PPC Agency Achieving Multi-Award-Winning Results Using Automation, AI and Machine Learning. Trusted By Over 300 Businesses
They are the UK’s leading Data-driven and Psychology-focused B2B, SEO and PPC agency.
They prioritise people above and beyond everything else. Whether with their employees, clients or their customers, They understand that relationships matter.
They recognise that innovation comes from skilled individuals taking pride in their work and so, with innovation in mind, they focus on employee's well-being above and beyond all else. They do so to create a workplace with purpose and drive, working together to produce positive outcomes for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
The opportunity will be focused on supporting SEO through ‘technical’ SEO such as user experience, link building, site performance, research, etc. Content review will be a small part of this role.
• Idea-generation for interesting marketing content
• Data analysis using search engine algorithms
• Outreach and link building
• Reviewing user experience such as calls to action, design, and navigation
• Reporting on performance and sharing ideas to improve engagement
Full training and support will be provided throughout your Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 26/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 06/12/2021
Personal Qualities : • Confident to work under instruction
• Able to communicate on all levels
• Creative and ambitious
• A good telephone manner
Skills Required : • Creative mind/thinking
• ‘Can Do’ approach
• Passion for Social Media
• Mature and uses their own initiative
• Interest in data analysis
• passion for great website design
Future Prospects : The company are extremely supportive of their employee’s growth and development within the business, which is why they have a progression opportunity available upon completion of this Digital Marketing programme!
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
Other Information : The company are extremely supportive of their employee’s growth and development within the business, which is why they have a progression opportunity available upon completion of this Digital Marketing programme!
• Home working
• Incremental pay increase
The map below shows the employer's location