Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Manchester, M3 3 JE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00737
Brief Description : Are you looking to launch a career in marketing?
If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start.
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
Vacancy Detail : This is an exciting opportunity to join a Start-Up Cloud CyberSecurity IT Consultancy Business with the office based in a very prestigious location in the centre of Manchester. As a digital marketing apprentice you will be responsible for providing Marketing support to the wider business and Support to the Managing Director.
We are essentially looking for a marketing executive who can take over the responsibility in crafting, refining, and implementing several marketing campaigns for our organisation. Your primary goal would be to develop winnable marketing strategies that can edge out our competition. While at the same time, promoting our key products and services as well.
You would also organise key promotional campaigns and in-house campaigns as well, to ensure that our company’s performance continues to improve over a short and long term. You must be passionate and show a deep inclination towards ‘marketing’ as a field, as that would be your primary niche. You would also be tasked with engaging with the client, to work closely with our marketing team and target key customers effectively with your various marketing campaigns.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills along with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
Marketing executive’s aim is to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services, or ideas.
The role of a digital marketing apprentice will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial, and administrative responsibilities. The digital marketing apprentice is likely to work closely with other employees in areas such as sales and distribution.
The digital Marketing apprentice will oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service, or idea. As such the executive is likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
These responsibilities can include:
• overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
• conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
• devising and presenting ideas and strategies
• promotional activities
• compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
• writing and proofreading creative copy
• maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
• organising events and product exhibitions
• updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
• coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
• monitoring performance
• managing campaigns on social media.
• To develop and implement wide-ranging marketing strategies.
• To review and analyse key marketing strategies and to improve and tweak the same for efficacy.
• To track marketing investment and the current ROI that can be expected because of the marketing campaign.
• To review the marketing budget as a whole.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start to your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 26/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 06/12/2021
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : • They are looking for someone who wants to be involved in the business.
• Someone who will get stuck in and help with all aspects of the company
• Be Creative and Resourceful
• Be Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
• Confident and professional
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Communication skills and networking ability - written and verbally and interpersonal skills
• Ability to strategise effectively.
• Ability to quickly think and act on the same.
• To be proactive
• To possess analytical skills to review various marketing campaigns.
• Good teamwork skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills.
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• IT skills - Have great PC and IT skills (Word and Excel are essential)
• Have excellent customer service skills and enjoy dealing with people.
• Will have a professional outlook and be extremely hard working.
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the leaner to secure a permanent position with the company once the apprenticeship is complete.
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
The map below shows the employer's location