Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Saltney, Chester, CH4 8RD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00745
Brief Description : Do you have an interest in marketing? Would you like to earn while you learn?
If so, this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship could be the perfect opportunity for you! If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
Qualifications Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Be Creative and Resourceful
• Be Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
• Confident and professional
• Knowledge of Social Media
Vacancy Detail : This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company and make the role your own. We have ambitious plans for the successful candidate, including international travel, and full training and support to become an essential member of the team. We work in a vibrant office atmosphere, with games console and music system.
Large parts of the role involve liaising with media suppliers over email and phone, as well as client liaison.
Duties will include:
• Researching media suppliers
• Maintaining databases, our CRM system, spreadsheets and online documents
• Working to tight deadlines
• Assisting the team with media planning on behalf of clients
• General office administration duties
• Assisting in Orientation Marketing’s own marketing strategy, including social media posts and content creation
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary : £ 157.35 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 23/09/2021
Possible Start Date : 27/09/2021
Personal Qualities : • Have creative flair
• An outgoing, can do attitude
• Keen to learn about all aspects of business and digital marketing
Skills Required : • Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
Future Prospects : After successful completion of the apprenticeship. you will be given the opportunity to work in a full time permanent position.
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
The map below shows the employer's location