Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 OYL
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00751
Brief Description : We are delighted to be recruiting for a digital marketing apprentice, for a recruitment company based in Warrington.
Qualifications Required : • 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Vacancy Detail : Do you have an interest in marketing? Would you like to earn while you learn?
If so, this Digital Marketing Apprenticeship could be the perfect opportunity for you! Here at Intequal we are Recruiting for a Marketing Apprentice to join a highly successful recruitment company based in Warrington. They will provide the right applicant with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture. For all the consultancies that claim to be different, This company truly is. Their team achieve amazing results, working predominately in retail but more increasingly from other sectors such as Hospitality, Manufacturing, FMCG, Logistics and Construction and have a lot of fun whilst doing it!
Their company specialises in the recruitment of permanent management roles for a number of blue chip retail companies across the UK in retail, hospitality and HR. They launched the business to be different and they certainly are.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will be a driven and well-organised self-starter with an eye for detail. The marketing apprentice will gain exposure to a variety of disciplines, including but not limited to email, press releases, social media, online and offline content, multi-media and CRM database marketing to further develop the brand.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
The role will be a varied and challenging role and requires a passionate, driven candidate who is looking for a career.
As part of the role you will be involved and working on:
• Digital Marketing
• Content creation
• Video / Infographics
• Answering the phone
• General customer service
• SEO and Social media
• Working with CRM systems
• General Administrative duties
• Posting and distributing job adverts
• Engaging and regularly updating social media presence using various platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn
• Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
• Improving the overall brand of the Company
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday- Friday
Salary : £ 175.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 26/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 06/12/2021
Personal Qualities : • Has a genuine interest in Marketing
• Will be hard working, ambitious and ready to undertake a challenge.
• Will want to pursue a career and want to learn
• Will be motivated and passionate.
Skills Required : • A motivated team player who thrives under pressure and is interested in developing a marketing career in the financial IT sectors. Other requirements include:
• Organized and able to multi-task across several projects
• Knowledge and experience of Adobe packages would be advantageous
• Email and social media experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong written communication skills
• Good numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of WordPress would be a bonus but not essential
• Knowledge of PPC and SEO would be a bonus but not essential
Future Prospects : After the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, the candidate would be considered to possibly progress into a full-time permanent role as a Digital Marketing Executive.
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
Other Information : Location - Warrington
hours - Monday - Friday - 37.5hrs
Salary - £9,100 - This is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
The map below shows the employer's location