Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Bolton, Lancashire, BL1 8DB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00808
Brief Description : Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketer apprentice to join their fantastic and highly successful award-winning team. The apprentice will assist on various marketing initiatives to drive traffic & grow the sales platform and Digital and Social Media presence.
Qualifications Required : Must have GCSE grades 9-4 (A-C) maths and English or equivalent – Successful applicants must provide GCSE grades achieved or equivalent, or predicted, in both English and Maths. An IT qualification is preferred but not essential.
Vacancy Detail : The primary focus for this role is to assist on various marketing initiatives to drive traffic & grow the sales platform and Digital/Social Media presence.
Overall duties will include:
• Assisting the Social Media manager with the content & posting.
• Ensure content is of high quality, current and in keeping with our brand identity.
• Help grow the social followers across all of our platforms
• Be current across trends
• Conducting regular competitor research
• Organising Competitions
• Organising & working with influencers
• Driving Traffic to Our Website and Increasing Sales Through Multiple Advertising Platforms, Email Marketing & social media
• Creating, Editing and Publishing Website Content, Keeping the Website Updated with New Relevant Images & Products
• Sales Analysis, Breaking Down Data & Sales Patterns to Help Formulate a Monthly Sales Plan
• Brainstorming, Suggesting Solutions to Website Challenges and Opportunities.
• Bringing New and Innovative Ideas to All Aspects, Helping Us Expand and Grow as A Business
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Responding to enquiries on-line, face to face, and over the phone.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
About the Company
Our client is proud to own & produce the UK’s First Ever Lotion Based Spray Tan Solution. The secret to their award-winning range is simple; they don’t replicate, they innovate, creating the very best in self-tan.
Created by Rosie Greenhalgh & Carmel Lawson, their working relationship spans over 14 years in the tanning & beauty industry. The products were originally handmade at home & used exclusively in their own salon before launching into the retail world in 2017.
Starting as salon owners (and still to the present day), they strive to give all salons & mobile therapists the very best spray tanning solutions, retail products & knowledge!
With knowledge comes flawless tanning & lifelong customers!
Dedicated to only releasing products that they believe in, It’s the attention to detail that gave the Rose & Caramel Range its instant cult following. You can be guaranteed that every product by Rose & Caramel will have numerous skin benefits & proven formulas to give the best result.
Rose & Caramel is your one stop destination for everything self-tan! Where self-tan meets self-love, their mission is to encourage everyone all over the globe to feel beautiful. They are proud to design tans for all skin tones, as they know the best self-tans are the ones that look real! Inside every product is a unique formula bursting with quality! They have won 22 beauty awards in just 3 years, undoubtedly sure to give you a tanning experience unlike any other.
They know that most of self-tan users love self-tan but hate tan removal. That’s exactly why they became pioneers in self-tan removal. Now you can soak away your old tan in a bubble filled bath or dissolve & go in just 3 minutes with Purity Excel! They pride themselves on offering the full tanning experience & strongly believe knowledge is power when it comes to the self-tan world. They continuously educate customers on the importance of skin care & which tan is best for their tone to help all their customers achieve a flawless self-tan.
Positions Available : 2
Working Week : Monday to Friday, some weekend work required too
Salary : £ 129.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 07/02/2022
Possible Start Date : 10/02/2022
Personal Qualities : • A keen interest in the Beauty industry
• The candidate would have a willingness to be trained and developed
• Reliable and committed
• Flexible, as there may be some weekend work
Skills Required : • The ideal candidate would have excellent IT and online navigation skills with prior knowledge of social media, web design and search engine optimisation
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Be well organised and able to prioritise
• Have the ability to use their own initiative
• Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
Future Prospects : A full time permanent role for the right candidate when the Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship is completed.
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
Other Information : Location: Bolton, BL1
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am – 4.20pm, but the role will require some hours worked at weekends to keep social media and on-line platforms up to date (30 hours per week in total)
Wage: £129 per week
Please note that your commute may be taken into consideration when we review your application, in line with our safeguarding practices.
The map below shows the employer's location