Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Birmingham, B71 4JZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00828
Brief Description : Are you looking to launch a career in marketing? Would you enjoy writing engaging content?
If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start!
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you must have a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business Studies, Media or Marketing.
Vacancy Detail : You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this is the programme for you.
About the Company
Our client are a family run business that have been operating in the West Midlands for over 10 years. They offer their customers the best options for leasing or renting equipment for all their IT needs, from providing the equipment to IT support, they do it all!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
1) Promoting the business through social media platforms
2) Social media management and engagement
3) Researching topics in order to write blogs and website content
4) Writing copy for website content and blogs
5) Working with SEO
6) Uploading new products to website
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : £ 12,500.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 11/02/2022
Possible Start Date : 14/02/2022
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) and a brilliant telephone manner
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
• You will be creative and resourceful
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
• You will be confident and professional
• You will have a good working knowledge of social media
• Must have a passion for digital marketing
• Ideally have Adobe experience
Future Prospects : A permanent position is available on completion of the apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
The map below shows the employer's location