Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Cheshire, WA16 7BH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00834
Brief Description :
Are you an enthusiastic individual who is looking to launch a career in marketing? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start!
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you must have a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business Studies, Media or Marketing.
Vacancy Detail : You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this is the programme for you.
About the Company
Quest Recruits provides a career transition program to help people with diverse needs, including ex-offenders and ex-military, to support them in their steps to making a better future for themselves, their family and their community. They provide regulated training, business support, careers advice & guidance, jobs, Tax & Accountant consultants, recreational links, and mental health support.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
We want someone to play an active part in the development of our Digital Marketing plans and development of our multi-channel communication strategies, to build our presence across the Northwest initially, then UK wide.
• Establish Social Media platforms
• Understand website/WordPress
• Produce content for social media and Website
• Maintain all sites inclusive; website, blog, news, email, CRM
• Update stats for reports
• Increase google presence and visibility
There will be development in the following in the future -
• Help to educate society on reform, to engage more with ex-offenders and diversity candidates
• Collate date on stats and progress on reducing reoffending (M.O.J) across Greater Manchester Combine Authority
• Design and generate a campaign to launch on social media
• Write article to be published in Insider Times to engage with the prisoner direct into each cell
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : £ 175.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 07/02/2022
Possible Start Date : 10/02/2022
Personal Qualities : • Willingness to be trained and developed
• Ability to use own initiative
• Flexible approach to work
• Well presented, polite and well spoken
• Quick learner
• Positive 'can do' attitude
Skills Required : • Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
• A knowledge of search engine optimisation (SEO)
• Affiliate marketing and mobile marketing insight but not essential.
• Data Analysis & Content Creation knowledge preferred but not essential
• Creative Design interest
Future Prospects : A permanent position is potentially available on full completion of apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
The map below shows the employer's location