Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Alderley Edge, Cheshire, SK10 4UN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00835
Brief Description : Are you a creative individual looking to launch a career in marketing? If so, our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will get you off to a flying start!
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you must hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business Studies, Media or Marketing.
Vacancy Detail : You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this is the programme for you.
About the Company
Our Client is a Staffing and Recruitment company, but different. After identifying a gap in the market, they believe that a fair, honest, and ethical approach is what both clients and candidates want, and they don’t cut corners!
• Early finishes- flexible working hours
• Extended breaks
• Office-based (flexibility to work from home)
• Weekly social gatherings
• Modern office with breakout zones and wellness studios in a great location in Cheshire
This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Idea-generation for interesting marketing content
• Writing engaging SEO-focused website page content and blog articles
• Writing, editing, and designing internal newsletters
• Creating and publishing relevant; original, high-quality social media content
• Ensuring website content is maintained and in line with the employer Brand message
• Compose and post content on the website in coordination with wider digital marketing activity
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : £ 11,700.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 07/02/2022
Possible Start Date : 10/02/2022
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : • Creative mind/thinking
• Enjoys writing articles/blogs
• ‘Can Do’ approach
• Passion for Social Media
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop
• Mature and confident to use their own initiative
Future Prospects : Potential opportunity to get a full time position on successful completion of apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
The map below shows the employer's location