Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Bournemouth, BH1 1BZ
Salary: £175.00 per week
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Application Deadline Date: 15/08/2022
Start Date: 22/08/2022
Positions Available: 4
Working Week: Monday to Friday
Our client is a managed service provider, supplying inbound marketing & marketing automation and they do this by combining creativity and data. Based in sunny Bournemouth, they believe that technology and teamwork work.
• To be considered for this role you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a qualification in ICT and/or a creative medium such as Graphic Design, Art or Media/Marketing or possibly Business Studies.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
• You will be highly organised, confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), fantastic time management skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital Marketing and knowledge of social media is advantageous.
• You must be creative and resourceful.
• You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk.
• You will possess the ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
• You will have impeccable attention to detail.
• You will be able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs.
• You will be a thinker and doer with a proactive approach to workload and new ideas.
On successful completion of the apprenticeship and subject to overall performance and business requirements, the apprentice will be offered a full-time job with a pay rise in line with this. Our client is a fast growing business and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, then this programme is for you!
The company require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Integrating the existing website to Hubspot
• The integration of social profiles
• Uploading and managing lists and data
• Running reports
• Setting up and running ads
• Setting up and managing workflows
• Setting up email templates
• Setting up landing pages and forms
• Uploading blog content
• Uploading emails
• Uploading and scheduling social media posts
• Refining lead scoring
• Setting up alerts to users/clients
• Carrying out keyword analysis and optimisation
• Carrying out optimisation to campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Remarketing Campaign.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the digital sector.
About the Company
A Hubspot Gold certified agency partner, our client focuses on inbound marketing and marketing automation. They provide a managed service that blends the best technology with brilliant people to develop strategy, content and creativity, in order to generate more visitors to websites and therefore generate more business.
Location is Bournemouth, BH1
Working Hours are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Wage is £175 per week
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
Please note that your commute may be checked in line with our safeguarding processes.