Tech Sales Apprentice
Location: Wooburn Green, HP10 0HH
Salary: £16,000.00 per year
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Application Deadline Date: 06/06/2022
Start Date: 06/06/2022
Positions Available: 3
Working Week: Monday – Thursday 9:00am to 5:30pm, Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Do you want to be the next big thing in sales? Do you have an interest in technology?
Want to combine the two and earn while you learn?
To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C/4 grade for both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within technology. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
You must have:
• Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
• Strong organisational and administration ability.
• A willingness to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in sales and technology is mandatory.
• A willingness to try new things and the ability to recover from failure/setbacks.
• Applicants should be self-motivated, target-driven and a team player with a can-do attitude.
• A commitment to creating a first-class customer service environment.
• Confident in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
A permanent position is available on completion of the apprenticeship
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Technical Sales Apprentice and join a vibrant, team focused technology company.
About the Company
Our client is a global IT consultancy that supports its’ customers to select the best solutions for their business needs and budget, to thrive and innovate with software, cloud, data, and AI.
To deliver first-class solutions they value and invest in the people behind the technology, their employees. The secret to unlocking the untapped potential in IT and innovation is not to just focus on systems and structures, but to infuse people’s know-how.
We are currently recruiting for a talented individual who can help grow and develop the company’s client base, whilst learning new sales techniques in the process.
As a Sales Consultant your main role and responsibilities will be:
• To increase the numbers of trading customers.
• To market all relevant products and service offerings.
• To proactively uncover, understand and record prospective clients’ key projects and initiatives.
• To ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are met, as defined by your manager.
• To liaise with other departments to make sure client requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
• To achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction throughout the sales lifecycle
• To respond to all requests to a high standard and in a timely manner.
• To maintain appropriate customer records on the sales order processing system.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start to your professional career within the IT industry.