Digital Marketing and Social Media Apprenticeship
Location: Blandford Forum, DT11 0EY
Salary: £200.00 per week
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Application Deadline Date: 30/11/2023
Start Date: 04/12/2023
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Monday to Friday 9 - 5.00
As a Digital Marketing apprentice, you will be responsible for managing and updating the businesses social media content and website.
Grade C/4 in English and Maths and a related media or business qualification.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Creative mindset with a ‘think outside the box’ approach
• Ability to work alone and manage own workload
Knowledge of social media would be a great advantage, the successful applicant should be able to demonstrate knowledge of various platforms and hoe to maximise their potential to the business.
Training to be Provided
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification, with training in how to:
• Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels
• Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
• Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
• Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
All training is delivered online in virtual classrooms twice per week
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or Maths if needed
Full time position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
As a Digital Marketing apprentice, you will be responsible for managing and updating the businesses social media content and website, this will include;
• Creating meaningful and engaging content for all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tik-Tok, YouTube
• Writing and creating a company blog
• Updating and maintaining the company website
• Writing and creating new content for the company website
• Liaising with the wider business for business updates for creating new content
• Creating marketing campaigns for seasonal promotions
• Analysing data from marketing campaigns to identify customer trends and inter-actions
• Create reports from marketing campaigns for the management team
• From data analysis, identify sales opportunities
The location is not accessible by public transport so the applicant would need to drive and have access to their own vehicle. This is not a remote working opportunity.