Marketing & Design Apprentice
Location: Manchester, M32 0JT
Salary: £14,000.00 per year
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Application Deadline Date: 31/12/2023
Start Date: 11/01/2024
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: 09:30-16:00
Pulseroll are looking for a marketing and design apprentice to aid in a range of duties around social media content.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Be Creative and Resourceful
• Be Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
• Confident and professional
• Knowledge of Social Media
-Display initiative, be positive and friendly
-Display energy, enthusiasm and be flexible
-Willingness to "go the extra mile"
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Canva
• Knowledge to use AI tools (such as mid-journey)
• A strong eye for visual design and composition
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
• Experience with computer-aided design
Training to be Provided
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification, with training in how to:
• Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels
• Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms
• Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools
• Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement
All training is delivered online in virtual classrooms twice per week
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or Maths if needed
Full time role on completion of the apprenticeship programme.
• Design social media content for all platforms
• Design retail partnership web banners and dual-brand content
• Design printable content ( flyers, stands, billboards )
• Design layouts for mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
• Create branding and identity systems for websites, apps, and other media.
• Design graphics, icons, product packages
• Design custom Shopify landing pages
• Design amazon product images and A+ content
• Research and evaluate new design trends.
• Establish and maintain design standards and best practices.
• Short video creation skills big advantage