Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location: Harlow, CM20 2BJ
Salary: £15,000.00 per year
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Application Deadline Date: 25/03/2024
Start Date: 28/03/2024
Positions Available: 1
Working Week: Monday - Friday 9-5pm
Plan, run and implement campaigns across multiple social media platforms for clients or the business including, social, email, paid and organic
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Be Creative and Resourceful
• Be Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
• Confident and professional
• Knowledge of Social Media
Have a passion for all things digital and a flair for creating compelling content.
Think outside the box, demonstrating a keen eye for design and the ability to capture attention through creative content.
Utilize data to make informed decisions, driving meaningful improvements to social media strategies.
Stay current with the latest trends to ensure content remains fresh and engaging.
Someone with a get stuck in attitude and bring ideas to the table.
A good understanding of social media platforms for use by businesses.
Excellent creative writing and language skills.
Ability to communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
Good technical understanding and ability to learn quickly.
Working knowledge of principles of SEO and Google Analytics.
Training to be Provided
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
After completing the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will have gained valuable experience and a solid foundation in digital marketing. You would then move into a full-time role upon successful completion of your apprenticeship.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will:
Creative Content Creation: Embrace graphic design, video editing, filming, and photography to weave captivating content that tells our story and resonates with our audience. Be able to work with creating video content, edit and shoot. Using platforms like Canva to create designs.
Social Media Magic: Work on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok channels to plan campaigns, conduct research, and generate content that elevates our brand and fosters follower engagement. Edit, schedule content.
Data-Driven Decisions: Dive into data analysis, monitor social media performance, and provide insightful recommendations to enhance our strategies, contributing to measurable growth.
Trendsetting: Stay ahead of the curve by identifying and incorporating the latest trends, pioneering innovative approaches in the digital marketing space.
Our unwavering commitment to nurturing talent means we're seeking individuals who are not just passionate about their careers but are ready to blaze new trails. As an apprentice, you'll have the chance to demonstrate your potential, make a difference to our business, and contribute to our success.
Due to the location please consider how you will will travel to and from the position.