Job Title : IT Apprentice
Location : Kidderminster, West Midlands, DY11 7RA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Infrastructure technician Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00211
Brief Description : We are looking to recruit an IT Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
Qualifications Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career in the IT sector. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. · You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE
· A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level in Business Admin or Business Studies would be beneficial
· Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
Vacancy Detail : As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Erasing data from PC’s and Notebooks
• Performing Factory resets
• Fault finding and repairing hardware
• Reimaging PC’s & Notebooks and installing software
• Configuring IT Hardware
Positions Available : 5
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : £170.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 19/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 21/08/2019
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
Skills Required : • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills.
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the right candidate to secure a permanent position.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
The map below shows the employer's location