Job Title : Sales Administration Apprentice
Location : Worcester, Worcestershire, WR4 9FA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : IT Technical Salesperson (Level 3)
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00293
Brief Description : Do you have an interest in developing a career in the world of sales? Does technology inspire you? If you love keeping up to date with the latest advances in digital tech and like talking to people, we’d love to hear from you!
Qualifications Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career in the IT sector. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. ·
. You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE
· A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level in Business Admin or Business Studies would be beneficial
· Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
Vacancy Detail : The Role
During your apprenticeship your main responsibilities include:
• Improving sales through providing great customer service.
• Working with marketing to follow up on any mailshots or promotions.
• Attending trade shows
• Logging/directing calls to the relevant departments, take messages & send emails.
• Understanding the products, knowing where to source the products, getting prices & generating the quotes.
• Logging technical queries in our internal system.
Following up quotations to ensure they have arrived with the right person & to ensure we get the orders in good time.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Salary : £157.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 02/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 02/09/2019
Skills Required : • Interest in a sales and/or IT environment is essential
• Applicants should be self-motivated, target-driven and a team player with a can-do attitude
• A commitment to creating a first-class customer service environment
• An excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
• Strong organisational and administration ability
• Confident in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position once completed apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Microsoft Technical Sales Apprenticeship and work towards gaining MTA qualifications in Cloud Fundamentals as well as a City & Guilds Level 3 ICT Diploma, gaining an understanding of the sales process, interpersonal communications, planning, making and closing calls, objection handling and meeting objectives. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using the very latest Microsoft technologies via a live virtual classroom. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core sales skills and techniques for anybody looking to kick-start a career in Technical Sales.
The map below shows the employer's location