Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Bolton, BL3 6JT
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00792
Brief Description : We have the pleasure of recruiting for a social media and marketing apprentice to join and support a very well established letting firm based in Bolton.
Qualifications Required : 5 GCSE or equivalent including English and Maths
Vacancy Detail : We are looking for creative candidates with a keen interest in Digital Marketing. You will be involved in creating/running marketing campaigns, social media, email marketing, creating landing pages and content writing.
The Company are an experienced lettings team based in Bolton and they have been helping people find their dream homes for over 10 years.
In these years, they have built, serviced and nurtured strong links within the local community for landlords and tenants alike.
They have a good solid reputation that ensures that they are the first port of call for people moving in the area.
Your typical Tasks will include:
• Marketing Campaigns Management: Understanding of campaign life cycle, assisting in developing marketing strategies alongside your manager. For this you may do research tasks and create presentations with your findings
• Analytics: Monitoring Google Analytics and adding results to a spreadsheet to analyse website traffic and make recommendations to optimise the pages, such as reducing bounce for SEO
• Email Marketing: Creating and building emails for email marketing campaigns using software such as Mailchimp
• Content Writing: Writing content for the company blog, website and social media channels
• Website Management: Building webpages, creating landing pages and generally updating the website
• Community Management: Managing and creating content for social media channels, you may also use a CRM to manage relationships with our customers
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Brainstorming new and creative ideas
• Innovating and presenting new digital/offline strategies
• Implementing and supporting marketing strategies including social media, print, email, blog, SEO and more
• Driving traffic to company pages
• Uploading content to the website
• Developing engaging online content including videos, graphics, and blogs
• Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns/content and assess against goals, using relevant sites such as Google Analytics
• Keeping abreast of new social media sites, technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns
• Identifying trends and insights, and optimising content, techniques, spend and performance based on the insights
• Assist in producing written content to drive customer understanding and sales conversion
• Ensuring that all product categories are SEO/user friendly and that all the URLS are correct.
• Ensuring all key and relevant content is accessible and correct, based on the requirements of the channel
• Ensuring our content conforms to the brand's and customer's standards
• Evaluate traffic and sales data to improve the effectiveness of content
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 03/01/2022
Possible Start Date : 10/01/2022
Personal Qualities : • Creative Flair
• Quick learner
• Proven ability to work well within a team and independently
• Proven record of good attendance and flexibility
• Positive energy and enthusiasm to succeed
• Energetic and willing to learn about Digital Marketing with the desire to pursue this as a career
• Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
Skills Required : • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills
• Analytical and numerical
• Good photo and video editing skills
• Some understanding and use of Google Analytics, Google Keyword planner, and other SEO Tools
• Excellent writing skills with an aptitude for punctuation and grammar
• Good planning skills and able to meet targets and meet deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
Future Prospects : This position has the potential to grow into a permanent role after you have successfully completed your apprenticeship training.
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
The map below shows the employer's location