Location: Ringwood, BH24 3SB
Salary: £12,000.00 per year
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Application Deadline Date: 12/09/2022
Start Date: 19/09/2022
Positions Available: 4
Working Week: Shift pattern, (7.5Hr a day (37.5 hours a week) between the hours of 0730 and 1700 no weekends
Are you reliable and enthusiastic with a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
To be considered for this role, you ideally will hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
Please note that you must not hold an existing qualification at a higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree).
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career in technology. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
• You will be highly organized with excellent communication skills
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
• You will be a quick learner
• Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
• You will be adaptable with the ability to multitask
• You will have superb IT skills and a base knowledge of hardware & software.
Our clients have a successful history of developing apprentices, and currently have 11 employees who are ‘ex-apprentices’ in a variety of roles.
For technical, this would include moving in to 2nd line technical roles, project management or field roles.
They see this as an investment in the future of the business, and is very much based on the desire to employ the apprentice in a full-time role once graduated.
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an Helpdesk Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an Helpdesk Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As an Helpdesk Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team
• Learning how to provide technical support
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship
• Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary
• Updating company systems.
Please consider the commute, we can discuss this with you.