Job Title : Web Development Apprentice.
Location : Telford, West Midlands, TF2 9NT
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Software Developer (Level 4)
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00315
Brief Description : Are you looking to take the next step in your software development career?
Qualifications Required : - A level 3 in Software or Games Development.
-You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE
- A GCSE, BTEC or A/S Level in Business Admin or Business Studies would be beneficial
- Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
Vacancy Detail : Job Role
You’ll work as part of the team to learn about the latest technologies used to deliver what is needed, including C# within the MVC framework, supported by the use of test driven development (TDD), continuous integration using Team City and continuous deployment using Octopus Deploy.
As a Microsoft Software Developer Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
Off the shelf website related
• Developing new features.
• Integrating new design themes.
• Bug fixing and troubleshooting
• Ad-hoc bespoke work for existing clients ranging from creating new features and building new pages to a full website build.
• Technical Support.
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering an exciting new opportunity to embark on a career as a Software Developer Apprentice at Level 4.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday - 8:45am to 5:00pm
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 30/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 30/09/2019
Skills Required : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and build a career in the IT sector. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position working as a qualified software developer.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme.
The Software Developer (Level 4) apprenticeship contains the following knowledge modules and Microsoft certiﬁcations:
• Software Development Methodologies
• Programming in C# (20483)
• Developing Mobile Apps (20357)
• Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications (20486B)
You will attend 3 training courses to help you pass the exams for the 2 knowledge modules and the
• Software Development Context & Methodologies
• Developing Mobile Apps (20357) OR Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications (20486B)
These qualifications are globally recognised industry certifications and form the significant building block of software development knowledge for anybody looking to continue your career in software development.
The map below shows the employer's location