Job Title : Software Support Apprentice
Location : Redditch, Worcestershire, B97 6HA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Infrastructure technician Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00353
Brief Description : IT Apprenticeship
Qualifications Required : Qualifications required:
• You must have at least a C grade for Maths & English at GCSE.
Vacancy Detail : Our client are a growing IT business with over 20 year’s experience providing CAD/CAM software solutions. With the business expanding they looking to recruit two new tech support apprentices to join their team.
As an IT Apprentice your main role/ responsibilities will include:
• Learning how to provide software support.
• Learning the software services and products.
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
• Updating company systems.
Benefits working as an IT Apprentice with Intequal.
• You will be entitled to a NUS Card – which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
• All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs traveling to college one day a week.
• You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 3 Infrastructure technician with on the job training.
• You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £146.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 28/02/2020
Possible Start Date : 03/02/2020
Skills Required : • You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills
• Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
Future Prospects : Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position with the company once completed the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
The map below shows the employer's location