Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Alderley Edge, Cheshire, SK9 1AA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00479
Brief Description : Do you have a passion for marketing?
Are you looking to gain new skills and ear while you learn?
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
Vacancy Detail : We are excited to announce the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Apprentice. If you are seeking an opportunity to gain valuable work experience and first-class training this could be the role for you. This role will see you working from their office located in Cheshire.
On the apprenticeship, you’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice, this is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Company Website - Updating website and website maintenance, Content/graphic creating for website and social media platforms
• Social Media - Social media management, Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Respond to enquiries.
• Content & Email Marketing - Creating marketing collateral, updating digital catalogues with new products.
• Reporting - SEO and Analytics reporting & Produce marketing reports, looking into marketing trends and reporting back to line manager.
• Events - Attend networking events when Required.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday (30 - 37.5hrs per week, hours may change)
Salary : £ 150.00 to £ 180.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 22/02/2021
Possible Start Date : 28/02/2021
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Social Media
• Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
• Some understanding of digital marketing including websites, email communications, social media and analytics
• Passion for digital marketing
• Organised, motivated and can-do attitude
• Confident communicator
• Creative and able to articulate ideas and suggestions
Future Prospects : A full time permanent role may be available for the right candidate when the apprenticeship is completed.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Other Information : Hours may change - working hours can 30 - 37.5hrs per week, Monday - Friday.
The map below shows the employer's location