Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Location : Middlewich, Cheshire
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00623
Brief Description : Are you looking for a career in digital marketing? Want to earn while you learn?
We have a fantastic new digital marketing apprenticeship opportunity based in Middlewich,
Qualifications Required : A good standard of Maths and English is desirable.
Vacancy Detail : We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to progress their career and specialise within digital marketing. You will develop skills in SEO, Social Media, CRO, PPC, Web Analytics, Online PR and Content Management, providing you with full exposure to the digital marketing spectrum.
You will assist and progress the digital marketing efforts to engage with key audiences, generate enquiries and contribute to further growth.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who wants to progress their career and specialise within digital marketing. You will develop skills in SEO, Social Media, CRO, PPC, Web Analytics, Online PR and Content Management,
Providing you with full exposure to the digital marketing spectrum.
The company has an excellent online presence which has played a massive part in their huge growth over the past 5 years. The chosen candidate will need to contribute to the long-term development of their digital marketing strategy.
You do not need a huge amount of experience for this role, we are just looking for an enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in marketing.
• Plan and coordinate all social media channels in a consistent “brand voice” including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
• Assist with the launch of our Instagram channel.
• Assist the team and offer input and ideas when implementing monthly social media campaigns.
• Upload content to the website including blogs and case studies
• Write engaging content for our website and social media channels.
• Monitor, report and analyse data to improve website performance using tools such as Google Analytics.
• Monitor our SEO performance weekly using tools such as SEMRUSH and AHREFS.
• Conduct keyword research and implement a strategy to improve rankings.
• Work with the digital marketing team to acquire digital PR opportunities
• Assist the digital marketing team with all online advertising methods, including PPC and Facebook ads
• Contribute to creative meetings within the marketing department
• Keep up to date with current digital trends
You will be working for a company that has a fantastic ethos, They improve children’s lives today, to shape happier and healthier grown-ups tomorrow. There’s no better feeling than knowing that the work you would be doing will contribute to a greater cause! Their team of enthusiastic, creative and fun employees make it a truly enjoyable place to work where everyone feels valued and respected.
They have also been listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work For!!
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Application Deadline Date : 14/05/2021
Possible Start Date : 16/05/2021
Personal Qualities : • Attitude - Penti-can attitude is needed in this role to succeed
• Dependable - Consistency, optimistic
• Adaptable - can they adapt to varying conditions, open minded, learn from others
• Work Ethic - Going the extra mile
• Passion - there needs to be a constant need to keep learning and take yourself to the next level. You only get out of the role, what you put in!
Skills Required : • Communication - relay timely information to team members and managers
• Best Practice - Continually improves best practice across the board
• Determined and Confident - fear of failure is not an option in marketing.
• Organised - organisation skills are vital to manage all digital communications effectively
• Flexibility - Make themselves available for over time - go the extra mile
• Teamwork - teamwork is a vital component for success in Pentagon’s marketing department
• Attention to detail - important when analysing data and copywriting
• Problem solving skills - overcoming problems and tricky situation son a daily basis
Future Prospects : Full time position within the company for the right candidate after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
Other Information : • You will be permanently contracted to work 37.5 hours a week
• We are flexible on working times
• You will have 20 days of paid holiday (plus 5/6 days over our Christmas Shutdown awarded on target)
• After your 6-month probation, you will be eligible for the company bonus, health care scheme and NEST pension
• We also have a free car park
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
The map below shows the employer's location