Job Title : Social Media and Marketing Apprentice
Location : Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 7TT
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Digital Marketing Level 3
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00665
Brief Description : We have the pleasure of recruiting for a social media and marketing apprentice to join and support a very well established and expanding family business in Warrington.
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business Studies, Media or Marketing.
Please note that you must not hold an existing qualification at a higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree).
Vacancy Detail : A fantastic opportunity has arisen join and support a very well established and expanding family business in Warrington who work with customers nationally and abroad. A very exciting opportunity to join this business as they expand their presence in the digital landscape internationally.
The Company have years of expertise in supplying their customers around the world and in the UK with quality used catering equipment. The company specialise in refurbishing heavy duty stainless steel appliances for commercial kitchens and also deal in furnishings and smaller scale equipment.
Duties will include:
• Web development, updating new pages, design, and layouts etc.
• Uploading new products adding information, prices, and amendments
• Creating Social Media posts on different platforms around the products and offers we have
• Photography and filming for new products on the website
• Google Analytics to support customer interaction and possible leads growth
• Carry out marketing campaigns for brands and product ranges
• Talking to new and existing clients on the phones about their requirements and developing business
• Following up on sales leads
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday
Salary : £ 175.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 26/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 06/12/2021
Personal Qualities : • Confident to work under instruction
• Able to communicate on all levels
• Creative and ambitious
• A good telephone manner
• Able to work as part of a team is essential
• Mature and Can Do attitude
Skills Required : • A knowledge of Social Media platforms and websites would be required for this position
• Some knowledge of filming and camera work with Photoshop to create and edit images will be required for our website
• Being able to use your own initiative is an important part of this role
Future Prospects : After the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, the candidate would be able to progress into a full-time and permanent role as our Digital Marketing Executive and grow with our business
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
Develop an understanding of the range of digital marketing principles, strategies and techniques.
• Customer engagement and market segmentation
• Customer lifecycle
• Digital and Social Media Strategies
• Exploiting real-time information
• Digital marketing campaigns
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Develop an understanding of search marketing, search engine optimisation and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and how these can work together.
• Security levels necessary to protect data
• Digital etiquette
• Customer Relationship Management systems
• Understand the differences between all the major digital and social media platforms
• Plan digital content based on audience needs
• How a digital marketing team works in a business environment
Principles of Coding
Develop knowledge in the range of concepts, approaches, software languages and techniques that are applicable to Principles of Coding.
• Compatibility of code on different platforms
• Components involved in web development
• Hosting and serving
• Search Engines
• How local (cookies) or session data storage is utilised
Google Analytics IQ
Develop knowledge to be proficient in Google Analytics and be effective at leveraging Google Analytics within their organisations.
• Layout, reporting, campaign and conversion tracking
• Data collection, setup and configuration
• Analysis tools and techniques
• Advanced marketing tool
The map below shows the employer's location