Job Title : IT Support Apprentice
Location : Bournemouth, BH1 1BZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : L3 Information Communication Technician (Support Technician)
Sector : Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Vacancy Reference : VAC-00694
Brief Description : Our client requires a proactive individual to become an IT Support Apprentice, who will be involved in helping to manage support requests, assisting new R&D projects and other exciting projects in the digital sector!
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, you ideally will hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE, BTEC or A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
Please note that you must not hold an existing qualification at a higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree).
Vacancy Detail : We are looking to recruit an individual who is a hardworking and organized, with flexibility and a willingness to learn. The company’s mission is to delight customers by providing expert solutions to support their business goals in a timely way. They will require you to work in a team to support the growth of the business with world class expertise in the deployment of the full HubSpot Product range, solving issues for the customer and promoting this expertise externally to drive new business.
As an Information Communications Technician Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
• Log support tickets using the HubSpot ticket pipeline
• Troubleshoot, resolve and respond to support tickets
• Provide advice and solutions to customers over the email/ calls
• Keeping updated with the latest HubSpot features
• Proactive approach to becoming a HubSpot expert through internal and self-training
• Contributing to ongoing research and development projects
• Setting up and managing workflows
• Supporting the team to assist with HubSpot technical problems
• Providing resolution to incidents and requests, and appropriately escalating to the solutions team internally when required
• Assessing ticket priorities, setting expectations and working towards timelines
• Liaising with third parties and customers with regards to incident resolution and requests
• Work efficiently and productively to achieve individual and team KPI’s on the solutions team
About the Company
A Hubspot Gold certified agency partner, our client focuses on inbound marketing and marketing automation. They provide a managed service that blends the best technology with brilliant people to develop strategy, content and creativity, in order to generate more visitors to websites and therefore generate more business.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday
Salary : £ 175.00 (Weekly)
Application Deadline Date : 26/11/2021
Possible Start Date : 06/12/2021
Personal Qualities : The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career in technology. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
Skills Required : • You will be curious, respectful, positive and ambitious
• You will be highly organized with excellent communication skills
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
• You will be adaptable with the ability to multitask and will be prepared to take accountability
• You will have superb IT skills and a base knowledge of hardware & software.
Future Prospects : Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will have achieved industry recognised qualifications and invaluable work experience, giving your career in IT a fantastic start!
Training to be Provided : CORE MODULES
The apprenticeship contains the following three core key modules which seek to develop the
knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be a successful Information Communications Technician.
The final module is a Pathway module to provide specialist career track skills and knowledge depending
on which track was chosen at the outset from the 3 options available.
Computer Fundamentals & Security
Gain an understanding of the core concepts in computing including hardware, software, security and troubleshooting.
Introduction to Networking & Cloud Services
An introduction to the fundamental cloud
concepts of networking and cloud computing, including networking
modules, devices and protocols.
Communication in Support
Support in IT requires good communications skills. Develop your communications skills by exploring the best practices of support.
Other Information : Please note that your commute may be taken into consideration when we review your application, in line with our safeguarding practices.
The map below shows the employer's location